Our experience and technological capabilities allow us to give you personalized services in accounting advice, bookkeeping services and financial reporting, financial planning. Our goal is to present a clear and accurate picture of your financial position, allowing you to make sound financial decisions.
We knows the importance of proper bookkeeping/accounting records and best practices.
We help small corporations and individual business owners to save money.
List of Accounting Services:
Bookkeeping Services and Financial Reporting, Planning and Budgeting
HST Filing and Remittance
Desktop or Online Accounting Software Training
Service and Commitment for Small Businesses
Our commitment is geared to the small business with its varied forms. We provide our services with prompt and accurate results, simple enough and detailed in order to portray the true picture without any difficulty to you.
We would also like to emphasize the fact that our package is so versatile and comprehensive, it enables us to produce a tailor made financial report according to your own specifications and needs.
Flexibility is an important aspect of BBTS. A wide range of services are offered, including bookkeeping, accounting, payroll management, data processing and tax preparation.
The accounting software used is either QuickBooks or Simply Accounting. Both are widely available and universally well known as solid, well tested and stable accounting software packages.
Our bookkeeping services can be accomplished either on-site (at your office) or off-site (at ours).
- On-site services: The work is done at your office using your computer system and accounting software. Appointments can be arranged at at your convenience, matches your schedule. This service is available within a 30 km radius of Newmarket.
- Off-site services: You provide the necessary paperwork and we manage the data using our computer system and software. Paperwork will be returned to you when completed.
There are advantages to either method:
- Data is input into your computer system at your business or home office. Your documents never leave your premises.
- Bookkeeping work is scheduled to be done at a time convenient to you so we can discuss your business transactions if necessary.
- You furnish the necessary paperwork and the information will be input into our computer system. No requirement for you to own a computer or purchase accounting software.
- In addition to the hard copies of your paperwork, we also provide you with back-up copies of your data in digital format. A copy is also kept at our office so that in case your files are damaged or lost, we have a back-up copy.
- You don’t need to own a computer to enjoy the advantages of computerized accounting records.
- If you later decide to purchase an accounting software, all your records can be transferred onto it.
- No additional travel expenses.
In either set up, you will be provided with periodic business performance reports. You can also receive management reports and be reminded of upcoming tax deadlines.
Your confidentiality is our highest priority. The security of your business records is important to us. They will be maintained accurately and confidentially!