Services for Individuals

Personal Taxes

We offer convenient, accurate, and affordable preparation of all types of tax returns. We’re equipped to handle any tax situation, including personal returns, rental properties, estate/trust, employment expenses, small business and more. We’ll make sure that you get the maximum refund possible. And we provide you with 12 months of tax support with every return we do for you.
Simply drop off your paperwork, then pick up your completed return.


This checklist is to assist you in organizing your tax information. The deadline for filing personal income tax returns is April 30th each year, and for personal tax returns with business income the deadline is June 15th.


  • T4 or T4A If you were employed during the year
  • T4A (OAS) If you received Old Age Security
  • T4A (P) If you received Canada Pension Plan Benefits
  • T4A (RRSP) If you received pension income
  • T4A (RRIF) If you received pension income
  • T4E If you received Employment Insurance benefits
  • T4RSP If you received proceeds from your RRSP
  • T4RIF If you received proceeds from your RRIF
  • T3 and T5 If you received dividends or interest in the year
  • Realized capital gains/losses
  • Rental income
  • Business income


Please provide official receipts for any of the following items that are applicable to you:
  • RRSP contributions
  • Union dues
  • Medical expenses
  • Charitable donations
  • Political contributions
  • Tuition T2202A
  • Public transit tickets
  • Child care expenses (name, address & SIN of provider)
  • Attendant care expenses (name, address & SIN of provider)
  • Separation allowance (name, address & SIN of recipient)
  • Child support (name, address & SIN of recipient)
  • Disability amount (a completed T2201 from your physician for 1st time claims)
  • Rental expenses
  • Small business expenses
Have you incurred any of the following expenses related to investments or other income earning activities?
  • Interest expense
  • Management or administration Fees
  • Safety deposit box
  • Carrying charges
  • Professional fees
Do you incur employment expenses such as promotion, auto, travel etc.? If so you may be able to claim employment expenses as long as your employer will complete a T2200. Please speak to one of our representatives for information.